Everyone has personal obligations and property rights.
Mortlock McCormack Law can provide advice on family and relationship property law including:
• Agreements to protect your assets before or during a relationship;
• Agreements to divide assets at the end of a relationship;
• Applications to dissolve a marriage (divorce) or civil union;
• Applications to appoint an attorney for those who have lost capacity to make their own decisions;
• Estate claims where you or a family member want to challenge a Will or do not believe you will receive what you are entitled to from an estate.
We can ensure your obligations to your loved ones are met and put agreements in place to protect your individual property rights.